Saturday, December 15, 2007

Friends, family, acquaintances and now....netizens!

God help them! (from my blogs!)
I was thinking what have I done in my long journey? have I reached a destination? no - it is never ending. Is there anything I am particularly good at that I want to share with others? the more you know about something, the less you know...but then most of the world is at the same stage, a little more or little less, as you, and so who cares! Let me also start blogging!
This might end up as an odd collection of thoughts/information on various things that I like - technology (software), paintings and photography, music, social service organizations that I trust and deal with (Sevalaya for one) and all sorts of random things that happen day to day..

And by the way, I am not one of those "braindead Aoler" (as per wikipedia !)

No comments: